Antiviral Sanitization and Disinfection Services for Residential and Commercial Properties
Choose home or office sanitizing, disinfection fogging or deep cleaning services to protect your living and working spaces. Stay safe and take care of those who rely on you!
- Domestic and commercial sanitizing services
- Our professionals are insured and certified to disinfect a home, office, or building for infectious disease cleaning
- Our Experts will wear protective gear and will follow the safety instructions
- Not harmful to people, pets and sanitized surfaces
- Effective disinfection kills 99,99% of germs and viruses
We’ll Protect your buildings from Coronavirus
With a rising number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the New York State, and about 100,000 worldwide, people are understandably anxious about how to protect the spaces they move in, be they subways, home, office, school or apartment buildings.
New York State Department of Health is developing more extensive guidance for property owners and managers and advising building owners to keep Home, Schools, Office and Apartments safe from Coronavirus.
- Our professionals come to your premises equipped with everything they need to do their job. You don’t have to worry if you didn’t manage to buy enough cleaning products. We use our own supply of professional sanitizers and detergents to make sure that we will leave all surfaces free of germs and viruses.
- Our Experts wear masks and protective clothes as required. They will wipe any surface in your premises with special bactericidal and virucidal sanitizers and pay special attention to high-demand zones and risky areas – kitchen, toilet, light switches, and door handles, etc.
- Our professionals will dispose of all garbage, including their own protective equipment after they’re done cleaning the premises. We realize how important it is to maintain proper hygiene at home and at the workplace and we take our responsibility very seriously.
- All our cleaning professionals are background-checked, insured, and experienced for households or commercial properties.
If you are unsure whether or not how to protect your buildings from Coronavirus and all other viruses, please contact Yaeger Environmental Services to schedule a free consultation. We will spray everything down and wipe it down with the disinfectant.
How often should you undergo house or office sanitization?
In the current Covid19 situation it is highly recommended to take all personal precautionary measures and to provide a safe environment for all your family and co-workers. It would be wise to start with a deep cleaning of your premises and then proceed with regular sanitization and complete disinfection at least every week to prevent the spreading of viruses and bacteria. Book the house disinfection service as often as you need to feel safe. The frequency of office cleaning and sanitization depends on the nature of your work and any specific requirements for increased safety measures for your particular business. Тhe virus has been proven to survive on different surfaces for up to 72 hours, so there is no such thing as cleaning too often.